Monday, August 13, 2012

New excursion. New laptop. New flights.

Big day today on two fronts. First, we were able to book the Ultimate Ephesus tour that we thought we were too late for. This is a four hour tour (no, not the infamous three hour tour) of the ruins and the terrace houses. I'm excited. This is the stop EVERYBODY raves about on this cruise and we got the excursion we wanted. We also wanted to see the St. John church, but that will have to wait until our next visit.

The other big news was the fact our Dell laptop arrived via FedEx. That will be the computer I keep this blog on during the trip, so if you are reading this you better hope it works. I'll start playing with that tonight and determine what programs, if any, we need to load on it.

Two of our four flights over and back got changed this weekend, but for the better. We actually get home sooner now and will have plenty of time to get to the flight leaving Rome at the end of the cruise. I can't sleep on planes so Philly to Venice and Rome to Chicago should be torture for me. Then again, it IS Venice and Rome. I'll live.

No comments:

Post a Comment